[ESIP-all] Reminder: Products & Services call tomorrow 08/19, at 2 PM EDT/11 PDT

Christine White via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Aug 18 15:39:46 EDT 2014

Hello Friends - I hope you all had a nice July break.  Refreshed and ready to tackle the Autumn, we will reconvene our monthly Products & Services call starting tomorrow at 2 PM Eastern/11 Pacific.

Our agenda is: 1) brief-debrief from Summer Meeting, 2) following up on the Testbed Projects, and 3) plan for issuing our October Testbed RFP - yes, another chance for Testbed Projects is coming!

As always, anyone with questions, ideas, or who wants to get involved with the Testbed projects, FUNding Friday, or the Products & Services Committee in general is welcome to join.

Call Details

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the "Products & Services Monthly Call"
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23133897

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Attendee access code: 231 338 97

Best Regards,

Christine White
Esri SDI Solutions Team