[ESIP-all] Need programmer for Funding Friday project

Kelly Monteleone via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Sat Sep 20 18:26:08 EDT 2014

I’m looking for someone who can program in Cygwin and python.  I will provide the relevant lines of code in MB-system. The details of the project are attached.  The work must be completed by early December to allow time for testing before the January meeting.

This includes the full $5000 for the award (i.e. the person must be able to receive the money because I can’t as a Canadian), but does not includes the conference travel (I will be presenting the poster).

Contact me with questions or if you are interested.  Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested in doing this work.

Thanks,

Kelly Monteleone
505-506-0761