[ESIP-all] Looking for a great metadata developer

Ted Habermann via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Nov 12 15:18:06 EST 2014

Hello all,

The HDF Group (www.hdfgroup.org<http://www.hdfgroup.org>) is working with several U.S. Federal Agencies to 1) develop guidelines for resource and service metadata that support discovery, access, use, and understanding, 2) to design and implement tools that facilitate metadata evaluation and improvement, and 3) to work with partners in Federal, State, and Local governments and academia to evaluate and improve metadata using those tools. We are seeking a developer to join our team based in Boulder, Colorado. A complete description is available at http://www.hdfgroup.org/about/employment/2014_11_metadata.pdf. To ensure full consideration, please submit a resume, a cover letter, salary history, and references to EMS at hdfgroup.org<mailto:EMS at hdfgroup.org>/

Looking forward,
Ted Habermann

[cid:32323496-C60B-49FF-8310-11CCF46BDC72]