[ESIP-all] Products & Services Call moved to December 9th - and a save the date

Christine White via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Nov 18 13:56:10 EST 2014

Hello Friends,
Typically the Products and Services Committee would meet today; we are rescheduling for December 9th and I'll send out an agenda and reminder. In the meantime, just a note to mark your calendars for an upcoming IT & Interoperability call that will showcase the two Testbed projects that were funded last April:

What: "ESIP Innovates!" IT & Interoperability December meeting
Highlight: Presentation on Evaluating the ESIP Ontologies for Mapping and Reconciliation Project, and ToolMatch Service Testbed Project<http://testbed.esipfed.org/node/7288>
Date and Time:  Thursday December 4th, at 3-4 PM Eastern
Webcast/Dial-in: Forthcoming

Best Regards,
Christine White, ESIP Products & Services Chair
Esri SDI Solutions Team
909-793-2853 x4355
cwhite at esri.com<mailto:cwhite at esri.com>