[ESIP-all] Postdoctoral Fellowship in Data Curation for Sciences and Social Sciences -empahsis on software preservation

Natalie Meyers via ESIP-all esip-all at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Dec 11 09:46:04 EST 2014

Please help get the word out to exceptional candidates.  We are accepting
applications until Dec 29th for a 2015-17 CLIR Postdoctoral Fellowship in
Data Curation for Sciences and Social Sciences in the University of Notre
Dame's Center for Digital Scholarship.  This cycle's emphasis is on
software preservation.

See the position description here.
http://www.clir.org/fellowships/postdoc/applicants/notredame_dcs2015

To be considered for 2015 Postdoctoral Fellowships, applicants must:

   - have received a Ph.D. after January 1, 2010, but before beginning the
   fellowship;
   - be legally permitted to work in the United States and/or Canada
   between 2015 and 2017;
   - submit a complete application package, including all supporting
   documentation by *Dec 29*

   - *February-June 2015*: CLIR will forward all qualified applicants'
   information to ND and we will conduct the candidate review & interview
   process.
   - *June-September 2015*: Fellowships begin (exact dates vary by
   institution).
   - *July-August, 2015*: All fellows must attend an intensive introductory
   seminar

More info abt CLIR postdoctoral program available here:
http://www.clir.org/fellowships/postdoc/info/dc-science

--
*Natalie K. Meyers*

*E-Research & VecNet Digital Librarian*