[ESIP-all] Visioneers 4th Call - Next Monday, Mar 2 @ 10am PST / 1pm EST

Steve Diggs sdiggs at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 27 17:53:39 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

With a solid month of Visioneers calls under our belts, it’s time to start
wrapping things up, but it’s not too late to get involved and offer your
ideas for the Summer 2015 ESIP Meeting. If you are ready to join in the
fun, please mark your calendars for the 4th Visioneers
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Visioneers> call:

   - Monday, March 1, 2015 at 10:00am PST / 1:00pm EST.

Planning has been taking place on our wiki:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2015_Meeting
<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Summer_2015_Meeting>

We have made significant progress on the meeting theme as well as some
exciting ideas for engaging sessions at the ESIP Summer meeting in Monterery
<http://monterey.org/en-us/>, CA.

*WebEx Details for the call: *
Go to http://esipfed.webex.com

Click on the Meeting Center Tab
Find the meeting and Click Join
Enter your name, email and password (23138379)

You will be prompted for audio either through your computer (follow prompts
on screen) or by call in by phone (instructions below).

For phone:
Dial: 877-668-4493
Meeting Code: 23138379#

Talk to you all on Monday!
-sd

*Definition: Visioneers is short-lived working group that convenes to
brainstorm the upcoming ESIP meeting theme and new innovations for that
event..*