[ESIP-all] DataONE Internships: Application Deadline March 16th

Amber E Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Thu Mar 5 17:01:08 EST 2015

Dear ESIP Community

We are pleased to open the 2015 Summer Internship Program for
applications.  This will be the 7th year of the program and we have had
great success with intern driven projects in previous years, including
multiple publications and conference presentations in addition to resource
and development activities within DataONE.

We have six potential projects this year:

   1. Evaluating the impact of data access: The role of metrics
   2. Making a Robust and Useful Earth Science Ontology Repository:
   Creating a test suite, automating ontology uploading, and standardizing
   RESTful API
   3. Front end web site for the Earth Science Ontology Repository
   4. Catalog Services for the Web (CSW) Adaptor for The Generic Member Node
   5. A Tool for Live, Interactive Workflow Views over Programming Scripts
   6. Network and social media communication analysis of the DataONE user
   community

Applications are due March 16th. Project details and application
information can be found at: https://www.dataone.org/internships

Please forward this email to your colleagues, students and any others you
believe may be interested.

Best
Amber

--
Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach

Tel: 505-814-1112
Cell: 505-205-7675
Fax: 505-246-6007