[ESIP-all] Invitation - ESIP Testbed Projects Status Showcase, Tuesday April 21st, 2 PM Eastern

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Thu Apr 16 13:40:01 EDT 2015

Hello ESIP Colleagues,

The Products & Services committee warmly invites you to a showcase of the four Testbed projects awarded last October, this Tuesday April 21st at 2 PM Eastern. On the call they will tell you their in-progress work, what they are accomplishing, what feedback they'd find useful, and what you'll see from them soon when they're projects wrap-up.

I'm excited to provide our line up - each project will present for about 12 minutes (we'll start and end on time, it's a whirlwind hour!):

1)       An entity linking service for documents and datasets in Earth and environmental sciences - presented by Marshall Ma

2)        ToolMatch Service Project to Expand Community Engagement - presented by Nancy Hoebelheinrich, with students

3)        Connect, Share and Discover ESIP Research and Expertise using VIVO Technology - presented by Yuechen Chi

4)        Disaster Life Cycle Testbed, Establishing a Collaborative Common Operating Picture (C-COP) - presented by Dave Jones and Margaret Glasscoe

Feel free to spread the word - from these projects, we hope you find useful innovation for your own work!

To Join the online portion of the meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the "Meeting Center" tab
3. Select the "Products & Services Monthly Call", and enter the Meeting Password: 23133897

Topic: Products & Services Monthly Call
Date: The 3rd Tuesday of every 1 months
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=272031617&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 338 97

Best regards,

Christine White
ESIP Products & Services Committee Chair