[ESIP-all] Asilomar Housing - Credit card hold not full charge on reservation

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Apr 20 14:13:08 EDT 2015

Hi All -

Asilomar, where the ESIP Summer Meeting
<http://commons.esipfed.org/2015SummerMeeting> is being held, has lifted
the requirement to pay in full up front. There will just be a credit card
hold.

Here is the link to make your reservation:
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=13780318

Quick reminder that we are also looking for plenary speakers, breakout
sessions and workshops for the meeting and these are due next Monday.

Finally, meeting registration will open May 1.

Thanks all for your patience as we've worked through these issues. If you
have any questions, feel free to email me.

Hope to see many of you in July!
Erin

Erin Robinson
Executive Director