[ESIP-all] TERC has recently launched a search for its next President - please forward to those who might be interested.

Tamara Ledley tamara_ledley at terc.edu
Fri May 22 14:36:50 EDT 2015

TERC has recently launched a search for its next President and we would
like to get the word out to potential candidates.  If you know anyone who
might be interested please forward this email onto them.  Below is a brief
overview of the position and a link to the full position profile.  You can
view the TERC website at www.terc.edu.
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the President will work in close
collaboration with the Chief Executive Officer, the Board, and TERC’s
staff to lead the development and implementation of a full range of
strategies designed to expand TERC’s work and impact. The President will:
Focus on championing TERC’s work externally
Foster an environment and community in which ideas and dialogue lead to
new lines of work and products that advance TERC’s mission
Partner closely with the CEO to ensure ongoing effective management of
administration and operations
Ensure that TERC’s culture of collaboration, mutual respect,
accountability, and innovation is deepened
Help to engage the TERC community in intellectually and socially
meaningful ways to advance our mission and expand educational
opportunities for youth, educators, and community members, especially
those in and from historically marginalized communities
You may view the full Position Profile here:
https://koyapartners.com/search/president/
TERC is working with Koya Leadership Partners, a national executive search
firm dedicated to the nonprofit sector, on this search. I encourage you to
share this announcement with your networks. Please feel free to also
contact our search consultants, Molly Brennan (mbrennan at koyapartners.com)
and Sam Simmons (ssimmons at koyapartners.com) with any candidate
recommendations you might have or suggestions for further networking.
Thanks for forwarding this to those who might be interested.
Tamara

Tamara Shapiro Ledley, PhD
Senior Scientist, TERC
2067 Massachusetts Ave