[ESIP-all] Not your regular AGU abstract submission appeal

SiriJodha Khalsa siri.khalsa at Colorado.EDU
Mon Jul 27 15:57:35 EDT 2015

Dear ESIPers,

Many of us work on the technological frontiers to advance data
interoperability. A separate but equally important issue is sustaining
the developed infrastructure that underpins these advances. We invite
you to share your experiences in planning for and implementing
sustainable infrastructure to support data interoperability in a Public
Affairs session at this year’s AGU. As a broad topic with many
perspectives we would value your input. The invited speakers who will
provide diverse perspectives are: Barbara Ryan from the Group on Earth
Observation, Amy Walton from NSF's Division of Advanced
Cyberinfrastructure, Kathy Fontaine from the Research Data Alliance and
Lindsay Powers from the HDF group.
Please submit the abstract to Session ID: 8417, Session Title: An
Interoperability Challenge for the Geosciences through this
link: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm15/in/papers/index.cgi?sessionid=8417

--
SiriJodha Singh KHALSA, Ph.D.
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences