[ESIP-all] AGU session on demos and activities - abstract deadline Aug 5

Patricia Reiff reiff at rice.edu
Fri Jul 31 13:56:40 EDT 2015

Looking for great papers for our hands-on session!  Will probably be poster, so plan on bringing your best demos!

(If someone needs an invitation since they have another education paper, let me know).

Session ID#: 8992

Session Description:

Share your most effective, most fun, and most interesting science demonstrations or hands-on activities  - on any AGU field.  Be sure to include instructions (or a link to the instructions), and include alignments to the Next Generation Science Standards, where appropriate. All types of educators are welcome, from elementary to postgraduate, to informal science.   Don't forget to order a table or electricity if you need it.

https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm15/preliminaryview.cgi/Session8992.html

Make it educational, make it fun!