[ESIP-all] Next ESIP Visioneers Call - Monday, Sept. 28 3 ET

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Thu Sep 24 16:53:25 EDT 2015

Hi All -

This is a quick blast to cast the net wide for the next Visioneers meeting.
We will meet this Monday, Sept. 28, 12 PT/3 ET (*new time*) to discuss the
2016 Winter Meeting theme. Please come with ideas or add your ideas to the
wiki. We have a meeting planning wiki page here:
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Winter_2016_Meeting

For planning purposes, we will meet weekly (Sept 28, Oct 5, Oct 12) for the
next three weeks to finalize the 2016 Winter Meeting plans. WebEx details
are below.

The Winter meeting is Jan 6-8, 2016. It is immediately preceded by NOAA's
Environmental Data Management Workshop, Jan. 4-5, 2016. Registration and
hotel room blocks are open those details are on the meeting page:
http://commons.esipfed.org/2016WinterMeeting

Thanks-
Erin

*WebEx: *

Go to http://esipfed.webex.com
Click on the Meeting Center Tab
Find the Visioneers meeting and Click Join
Enter your name, email and password (23138379)

You will be prompted for audio either through your computer (follow prompts
on screen) or by call in by phone (instructions below).

For phone:
Dial: 877-668-4493
Meeting Code: 23138379#