[ESIP-all] Oct Rant/Rave: Follow-up note from Raj

Ethan Davis edavis at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 15 18:26:42 EDT 2015

Hi all,

A quick note, below, from Raj following up after yesterday's Rant/Rave
Webinar.

Thanks Raj!

Ethan

Hi ESIP folks –

Many thanks again for inviting me to rant and rave, and thanks for the
questions at the end. If you have more questions, would like to learn more
about the Thriving Earth Exchange <http://www.thrivingearthexchange.org/>,
or want to learn more about the Sharing Solutions
<http://www.thrivingearthexchange.org/sharing-solutions> contest with
Amazon Web Services, please feel free to get in touch.

Finally, if you or any of your colleagues are interested in volunteering
your scientific and technical skills, please drop me a line. We can have a
short conversation about your skills and interests, and I will enter that
into the TEX database so that we can reach out to you when a community
approaches us along those lines.

Thanks again,

Raj