[ESIP-all] [CLEAN Network] CLEAN Network members reporting LIVE FROM PARIS - COP 21 - UN Conference on Climate Change- Dec 1 and Dec 8

Johanna Bozuwa bozuwa at earthday.net
Tue Nov 24 13:21:53 EST 2015

Hi All--

On the call, frank is referencing the #Youth4Climate campaign. Attached you will find the downloadable jpg that you can print, fill out, and take a picture to participate in the campaign. We are trying to lift up youth's voice at the COP and we would love to have youth give their perspective!

Here is an example of a tweet: https://twitter.com/EarthDayNetwork/status/666691712056729601

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the #Youth4Climate campaign. Happy to help!

Johanna