[ESIP-all] For those of you at AGU today - 3pm poster hall Flash Mob

Ruth Duerr ruth.duerr3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:21:39 EST 2015

Forgive me for those who aren't at AGU or who are getting this announcement several times....

Ruth

Come and talk to your favorite publisher or data repository person at the poster session "IN13C: Publishing Data and Data Citations: Meeting Disparate Needs of Researchers, Repositories, and Publishers Posters" on Monday afternoon at AGU. We are organizing a flash mob for viewing the posters from  3:00-3:40.  Each author will have 2 minutes (timed strictly) to explain their poster, and then we'll move on to the next one. We'll end up with some nibbles at the last poster, which the four chairs designed as as focal point for discussion on the session theme (if we can figure out the logistics of having some food), and folks can then have more in-depth discussion around the posters as they wish. It's designed to be fun, break the ice, and spur discussion.

Sent from my iPad