[ESIP-all] Products & Services Telecon Monday, Dec. 21st, 11 AM Pacific/ 2PM Eastern

Christine White cwhite at esri.com
Fri Dec 18 21:36:14 EST 2015

Hello All,
I hope you all had a great week, at AGU and otherwise. TGIF! And a late Friday notice here, but hopefully in time for Monday - the Products & Services Committee did not meet last week due to AGU. We moved the meeting to this Monday, 11 AM Pacific/ 2 PM Eastern. I'll send out the webinar information early Monday as a reminder.

Our agenda for Monday is fairly light, but important: a discussion on what it might look like to use the Testbed Evaluation Framework for general Testbed projects, and also how the members of the Products & Services Committee (that's you, friends) can  play a structured role in the evaluation framework process.

Looking forward to talking with you then - and until then, wishing you all a well-deserved weekend!

Best regards,

Christine White
ESIP Products & Services Chair

Christine White - Esri Technical Advisor
T 909-793-2853 ext. 4355 | 380 New York St. | Redlands, CA 92373 | USA