[ESIP-all] Slack @ the Winter Meeting 2016 (Ontology Governance)

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:28:01 EST 2016

Hello,

We're going to try something new for remote participation during the
Ontology Governance session Thursday afternoon, 4 Eastern. We're going to
try using Slack <https://slack.com/> during the session.

If you haven't joined, it's very easy. Just go here:

http://esipfed.org/ESIPSlack

enter an email address and follow the instructions from the invitation
email you receive at that account. Once you've logged to the Slack website
or the app, the session discussion will be taking place in the
ontology_governance channel.

So if you plan on attending the session, join! And give us a hand keeping
those that can't attend up to date (unless you're in another session,
where, to badly paraphrase Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, love the session
you're in).

Cheers,
Soren