[ESIP-all] Change to Semantic Web session at Winter ESIP

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Thu Jan 7 12:29:47 EST 2016

For those attending the Winter ESIP meeting, you may have noticed that the Friday 11am session "Semantics for ESIP: Soliciting use cases and requirements for current clusters” has been removed from the schedule.

Unfortunately, our student fellow, who was to lead the session, is unable to travel at this time and won’t be here to lead this session. However, we’d still like to capture any potential new use cases. If you have ideas, please stop by the Friday 2pm Semantic Web planning session. We will reserve time for new projects and initiatives discussion. Also, feel free to email to me directly as well.

Thanks,
Tom