[ESIP-all] Products & Services Telecon January 19, 2pm EDT

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:54:28 EST 2016

Hello,

I hope everyone had a good Winter ESIP and safe travels home. We (P&S) had
a very productive winter meeting and a lot of momentum to start the year
out. I know I'm looking forward to seeing (and helping!) the Testbed and
Evaluation projects continue to grow and support the broader ESIP
community.

Agenda:

15 min: TRL Spreadsheet wrap-up (John Graybeal)
10 min: Questions and thoughts on moving the TRL sheet forward
15 min: AIST thoughts coming out of the Winter meeting and steps forward
(Annie Burgess)
10 min: update on the two accepted proposals and/or thoughts on the
evaluation process and collaboration with other clusters/committees
5 min: update on potential collaboration with OGC Testbed 12/13

I would encourage anyone who's interested in participating in the software
evaluation discussions to attend or to get in touch with Annie B or myself
if you can't make this call (apologies for the short notice).

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting

1. Go to *https://esipfed.webex.com* <https://esipfed.webex.com/>
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab
3. Select the “Products & Services Monthly Call”
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23133897
Please join my Personal Conference meeting that is currently in progress.

Topic: Products & Services Monthly Call
Date: The 3rd Tuesday of every 1 months, from Tuesday, May 20, 2014 to no
end date
Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Global call-in numbers:
*https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=272031617&tollFree=1*
<https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=272031617&tollFree=1>

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
*http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf*
<http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Attendee access code: 231 338 97

Cheers,
Soren

Soren Scott
Research Coder
The Ronin Institute for Independent Scholarship