[ESIP-all] Update/Details: Calling all ESIP Visioneers!

Steve Diggs sdiggs at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 28 21:35:35 EST 2016

Present and Future Visioneering Team,

Get your time machine fired up!  It's time to peer into our common future
and help shape the 2016 Summer ESIP Meeting
<http://commons.esipfed.org/2016SummerMeeting> in Chapel Hill, NC this
July.  All ideas are welcomed and encouraged and the next *great* meeting
idea will probably come from someone just like you!

So, on to the details...

The Doodle poll indicated that *3pm Eastern (12noon Pacific) next
Wednesday, February 3rd,* would be the best date/time.  Please join this
first 1-hour call when you can, and for as long as your schedule allows.
We'll worry about a strict time once we settle-in to begin the work in
earnest in the coming weeks.

Short and sweet, the details follow and I look forward to visioneering the
heck out of the next ESIP meeting with all of you!!

-Steve Diggs
ESIP Visioneering Team
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Visioneers
---
Meeting information
Topic: *Visioneers*
*Date: Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, from Wednesday, February 3, 2016,
to Wednesday, July 6, 2016*
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: 1-650-479-3208
Global call-in numbers:
https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=421619522&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

*Attendee access code: 231 383 79*

* Call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary number
does not work.

*To start or join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting*
1. esipfed.webex.com
2. Click join next to Visioneers Meeting
*3. Passcode is 23138379*