[ESIP-all] P&S March 15 Telecon at 2pm EST, 11 PST

soren scott sorenscott at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:20:51 EST 2016

Morning,

We've got a whirlwind March over here in P&S and we have two big areas to
nail down next Tuesday. We'll talk about the technology evaluation working
group
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Q3-ANwQc8PbbQe1-djA6ajZvRXnr9SHGF9zM9yp1fU/edit?usp=sharing>
options and some of the conversations around P&S sessions in Chapel Hill.

The working group document goes over the two options for the WG and
provides some additional information if you're interested in software
evaluation and/or some of the larger discussions popping up around ESIP
around technology evaluation and reuse. (Please get in touch if you are
interested in those conversations but are less interested in P&S
governance. No worries, we all find fun in different ways.)

Agenda:

   - rotating co-chair and work plan updates
   - potential Working Group: software evaluation/technology evaluation
   - summer session proposals
   - next RFP in April - needed revisions? topic?
   - update on the OGC 12 kickoff meeting (first week of March, Annie B.)

The shared Google Doc for notes:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JOP54kOntAGpZuOMCBMJlR9Vae2FOBTDjtItv_z0TXI/edit?usp=sharing

and for session proposals:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zdbpo1jR0QhjeoWvlppq3JO9S__ecedTZB9YgNSJGqQ/edit?usp=sharing

Connection Info:
Dial: 1-877-668-4493Access Code: 23133897 #
https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0306ld/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

One final heads up: P&S will be switching over to GoToMeeting on the April
call.

Cheers,
Soren

--

Soren Scott
Research Coder

just a head's up - taking a bit of a sabbatical so if i don't
get back to you right away, no worries.