[ESIP-all] Battelle Job Posting - Senior Research Scientist with Climate Change Focus

Zell, Erica R zelle at battelle.org
Thu Mar 17 17:29:00 EDT 2016

ESIP Community -
Battelle is hiring a Senior Research Scientist with a focus on climate change. There is a strong Earth observation connection, and I encourage you to share this and consider the opportunity.
The complete job posting is listed here: https://jobs.battelle.org/job/Arlington-Senior-Research-Scientist-Climate-VA-22201/331525100/
Battelle is seeking candidates for a Senior Research Scientist to help shape future growth and to support existing technical work in the area of climate change and its impacts on human health.  He/she will support such relevant applications as climate change modelling projections, vulnerability and impacts analysis, and resilience-building for government and commercial clients. The candidate should be poised to support and lead state-of-the-art applied research in the application of Earth observation data and climate models to boost the capacity of the government and private sector for climate resilient decision-making.

Regards,
Erica (New Co-Chair of the ESIP Energy and Climate Working Group)

Erica R. Zell
Senior Research Scientist
Health and Analytics
Battelle