[ESIP-all] Fwd: Doug D. Nebert National Spatial Data Infrastructure (NSDI) Champion of the Year Award

Carlino, Jennifer jcarlino at usgs.gov
Thu Mar 31 18:26:24 EDT 2016

We are now accepting nominations for the Doug D. Nebert National Spatial
Data Infrastructure (NSDI) Champion of the Year Award. This award was
established to honor Doug , who was a respected colleague, technical
visionary, and recognized national and international leader in the
implementation of spatial data infrastructures.  Doug was a true champion
in our community and we are honored to establish this award in his name.
The award will recognize any individual or a team representing Federal,
State, Tribal, regional, and (or) local government, academia, or non­profit
and professional organization that has developed an outstanding,
innovative, and operational tool, application, or service capability used
by multiple organizations that furthers the vision of the NSDI. Details and
the nomination process are posted on the FGDC Web site at
https://www.fgdc.gov/nebertaward.

Nominations will be accepted until May 6, 2016.

If you have any questions please contact Gita Urban-Mathieux,
burbanma at usgs.gov
<https://mail.google.com/mail/?view=cm&fs=1&tf=1&to=burbanma@usgs.gov>.

Regards,

Ivan B. DeLoatch, Executive Director