[ESIP-all] [ESSI] AGU Session proposals: due Wed, 4/20, coordinating doc available

Chaowei Yang cyang3 at gmu.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:17:29 EDT 2016

I will coordinate collaboratively two sessions on cloud computing & big data, architecture & testbeds. Please let us input to the forms Anne and Lesley started: https://goo.gl/PsbVrO

Cloud computing & big data analytics: Phil Yang and Thomas Huang
ESSI architectures and testbeds: Phil Yang and Emily Law

Cheers,
Phil
Chaowei Phil Yang, Ph.D.,
Director, NSF Spatiotemporal Innovation Center; www.stcenter.net
Co-Director, Center of Intelligent Spatial Computing for Water/Energy Sciences; http://cisc.gmu.edu/
Chair, ISPRS ICWG IV/II: Computing Optimization for SDB and LBS http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/icwg42.html
Professor, GGS, GMU, http://ggs.gmu.edu/
http://cpgis.gmu.edu/homepage/
Tel: 703-993-4742 (O)

Gui Z, Yu M, Yang C, Jiang Y, Chen S, Xia J, et al. (2016) Developing Subdomain Allocation Algorithms Based on Spatial and Communicational Constraints to Accelerate Dust Storm Simulation. PLoS ONE 11(4): e0152250. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0152250      http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0152250