[ESIP-all] Submit your abstract for the DUG Summer Meeting

Amber E Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Wed Apr 20 12:38:53 EDT 2016

*Join us at the DUG Summer Meeting in Durham, NC Jul 17th-18th*

We are accepting abstracts for both poster and oral presentations for our
Summer 2016 DataONE Users Group (DUG) meeting. The theme of the meeting is
"Expanding Data Networks" and we invite the community to submit
presentations on the following topics:

   - Leveraging research data level metrics for large data repositories and
   data networks
   - Integrating the needs and inputs of data users to advance and improve
   data discoverability
   - Assessing the progress, impact, and success in promoting open data
   policies

The submission deadline is April 29th and full information can be found at:
https://www.dataone.org/dataone-users-group/2016-meeting as well as in the
attached pdf.

Also, if you have a moment, please complete our quick survey to help us
identify the most relevant topics for our breakout and roundtable
discussions.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DUG2016

Many thanks
Amber

--
Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach

Tel: 505-814-1112
Cell: 505-205-7675
Fax: 505-246-6007