[ESIP-all] Deadline for DataONE User Group Meeting Abstracts

Amber E Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Fri Apr 29 10:51:34 EDT 2016

Please be reminded that today, Friday April 29th, is the deadline to submit
abstracts for oral presentations at the DataONE Users Group Meeting.

*DUG Summer Meeting in Durham, NC Jul 17th-18th*

We are accepting abstracts for both poster and oral presentations for our
Summer 2016 DataONE Users Group (DUG) meeting. The theme of the meeting is
"Expanding Data Networks" and we invite the community to submit
presentations on the following topics:

   - Leveraging research data level metrics for large data repositories and
   data networks
   - Integrating the needs and inputs of data users to advance and improve
   data discoverability
   - Assessing the progress, impact, and success in promoting open data
   policies

The submission deadline is April 29th and full information can be found at:
https://www.dataone.org/dataone-users-group/2016-meeting.

The DUG meeting is co-located with the ESIP Summer Meeting (
http://commons.esipfed.org/2016SummerMeeting) and occurs immediately
before. There is no cost for conference registration and lunch is provided.

Also, if you have a moment, please complete our quick survey to help us
identify the most relevant topics for our breakout and roundtable
discussions.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DUG2016

Many thanks
Amber

--
Amber E Budden, PhD
Director, Community Engagement and Outreach

Tel: 505-814-1112
Cell: 505-205-7675
Fax: 505-246-6007