[ESIP-all] Call for Abstracts - SciDataCon 2016

Karl Benedict kbene at unm.edu
Mon May 2 11:08:22 EDT 2016

Thanks Siri-Jodha for this timely reminder.

All - Please consider submitting a paper to our [accepted
session](http://www.scidatacon.org/2016/sessions/) (No 68). *Agile
Research Data Curation: Conceptual model, perspectives, and exemplars*

Thanks,
Karl

=====================================

Karl Benedict
Associate Professor / Director of Research Data Services
College of University Libraries and Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico

kbene at unm.edu
(505) 277-5256
(505) 239-4115 (mobile)