[ESIP-all] Suspicious new message

Goodman, Michael (MSFC-ZP10) michael.goodman at nasa.gov
Fri May 6 23:57:24 EDT 2016

Erin – the message below looks suspicious.  I have not clicked on the link.  Do you know ewalters?  If so, ask him/her if it is legit from him/her.  Otherwise, I am going to delete this message without opening it.

I’ve cc’d the ESIP-all list as I think all of us should be cautious until we know that it is a legit link.

— Michael

H. Michael Goodman
Deputy Manager, Science Research Office
NASA Marshall Space Flight Center