[ESIP-all] Don't forget ESIP elected position nominations!

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Wed Nov 2 15:46:21 EDT 2016

Hi all,

The Nominations Committee is busy setting the ballot for ESIP elected positions! There’s still time to nominate yourself or a peer for an elected leadership position. We ask that nominations be submitted as soon as possible, preferably before the COB on Friday, Nov. 4.

We have at least one confirmed candidate for several positions (marked by a *), but we welcome (and encourage) multiple nominees for any elected position. The following positions are up for election (position descriptions available at this link http://goo.gl/3ijbbd ):

Program Committee (currently termed Ex-Com)
President*
VP*

Admin committee chairs:
Chair, Constitution and Bylaws (likely named Governance)
Chair, Finance
Chair, Partnership*

Technical committee chairs:
Chair, Data Stewardship*
Chair, Education*
Chair, IT&I*
Chair, P&S*
Chair, Semantic Technologies*

Board positions - the board consists of the president, VP, admin committee chairs and at-large members.
At-large board members (total of 3 will be elected)

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me or any member of the nominations committee<http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Nomination_Committee>. I appreciate all that each and every one of you does for ESIP!

On behalf of the Nominations Committee,
Denise

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations