[ESIP-all] [Esip-visioneers] Visioneers today!

Steve Diggs sdiggs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:33:36 EDT 2016

Hi Visioneers,

We will skip this today's call as many of us won't be able to attend.  We
will resume our visioneers calls *with a vengeance* in two weeks on
Wednesday, November 16, 2016 (1200 PT/ 1300 MT / 1400 CT / 1500 ET).

In the meantime, please review the meeting notes ->  https://goo.gl/j2NnDW
 and let Denise and I know if you have made any progress on actions items
assigned to you, and/or would like to put a comment or update out to the
group.

Talk to you all in two weeks!

-sd
p.s. Just a reminder, Daylight Savings time ends this Sunday, November 6.