[ESIP-all] ESIP response to NSF RFI on Future Needs for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure

Law, Emily S (3980) emily.s.law at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 7 10:26:43 EST 2017

Dear All,

This is a reminder to complete your inputs by March 10, this Friday.

Thanks,
emily

From: ESIP-all <esip-all-bounces at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-all-bounces at lists.esipfed.org>> on behalf of "Law, Emily S (3980) via ESIP-all" <esip-all at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-all at lists.esipfed.org>>
Date: Friday, February 3, 2017 at 1:21 PM
To: "esip-all at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-all at lists.esipfed.org>" <esip-all at lists.esipfed.org<mailto:esip-all at lists.esipfed.org>>
Subject: [ESIP-all] ESIP response to NSF RFI on Future Needs for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure

Dear All,

Many in our community have expressed interest in providing inputs to the NSF call for advanced cyberinfrastructure needs:
https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2017/nsf17031/nsf17031.jsp
As the leading community in advancing the use of Earth science data, it is in our interest to provide a consolidated ESIP response to this RFI.

You are invited to contribute to this collective response by using the Loomio platform (in conjunction with Google Doc). The platform promotes shared document editing (Google Docs) and discussion (Google Docs and Loomio) and transparent decision making (Loomio).
Please join us by hopping on: https://www.loomio.org/invitations/70d1c101c699ae5c3a22

In order to meet the RFI submission due date on April 5, 2017, please complete your edits of the Google Docs (thru Loomio) by March 10. That will allow time to complete discussion by March 24, and to finalize by March 31.

Best Regards,
emily