[ESIP-all] Request: Short survey on data use

Amber Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Wed Jun 28 12:58:47 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues

You are invited to participate in a study on how you collect, use, and share research data. The study will cover topics related to data storage, management, and your attitudes regarding the general use and re-use of research data. We are interested in responses from all subject disciplines.

The survey should take approximately 20 minutes to complete depending on how you answer, and is being conducted by the DataONE project’s Usability & Assessment Team at the University of Tennessee-Knoxville. The link below will take you to the consent page of the survey. We thank you for your time and participation!

Follow this link to the Survey: https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_77Xl6aXhjhx4PLD <https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_77Xl6aXhjhx4PLD>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser
https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_77Xl6aXhjhx4PLD <https://utk.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_77Xl6aXhjhx4PLD>

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach
DataONE
University of New Mexico
1312 Basehart SE
Albuquerque NM 87106