[ESIP-all] ESIP Science Communication Workshop - don't forget to sign up!

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Mon Jul 10 11:35:18 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I’m so excited that we will be having the workshop, “Be interesting and be heard: Communicating your science to policy makers” on Tuesday, July 25, in conjunction with the ESIP Summer meeting. Kasey White, Director for Geoscience Policy at the Geological Society of America, is leading the workshop. More details about the workshop can be found here: http://sched.co/As8N Please note that it is in two parts, and we’d like you to attend both.

This workshop is geared for ALL levels – those who are newbies and want to learn more, those who have some training (formal or informal), and even for those whose main job is communication – we hope that this workshop will be of value to you.

We want you to register in advance, as we want to make the workshop most effective for everyone involved. Please register here: https://goo.gl/forms/3CT9nXdeoWzeyqrh2

If you have problems with the registration link, please let me know and I will add you manually. By registering, we can also be sure to provide with any workshop materials or followup.

Thanks! I look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!
Denise

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama