[ESIP-all] Dell Laptop Charger

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Thu Jul 27 08:49:40 EDT 2017

All,

Sorry about this broadcast message! I forgot my laptop charger in one of the rooms yesterday. (It was most likely in the Dogwood meeting room). If you happen to have found it, I would appreciate your handing it over to somebody at the ESIP registration desk. If you could also let me know by replying to this e-mail, I will go and pick it up. You could also give it to me directly if you find me in the hallways.

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.