[ESIP-all] Fwd: IS-GEO Telecon - "How Warm is it Getting?" and Other Tales in Uncertainty Quantification - Tuesday, October 3rd at 12pm PT

Annie Burgess annieburgess at esipfed.org
Wed Sep 27 12:15:49 EDT 2017

Hi all -

Following on our fantastic panel at the 2017 ESIP Summer Meeting around
uncertainty, I'd like to pass along an upcoming telecon with invited
speaker Juan M Restrepo "How Warm is it Getting?" and Other Tales in
Uncertainty Quantification."

The telecon is being hosted by IS-GEO, a community that aims to support an
emerging community of researchers in geosciences (GEO) and intelligent
systems (IS). This research coordination network will enable advances in
our understanding of Earth systems  through innovative applications of
intelligent and information systems to fundamental geosciences problems.

AB
*.*
Annie Burgess, PhD
ESIP Lab DirectoR |Earth Science Information Partners (*ESIP*)
www http://esipfed.org | phone 585.738.7549