[ESIP-all] Fall Meeting Data Fair - Looking for Help Desk contributors!

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Fri Oct 13 13:55:13 EDT 2017

Hi ESIP & ESSI -

Now that AGU abstracts have been assigned to sessions (thanks, Lesley
Wyborn & Program Committee!), it's time to think about the AGU Data Fair!
<http://allmeeting.agu.org/2017/agu-data-fair>

New this year and inspired by Ruth Duerr, ESSI President, we are adding a
Data Help Desk to the Data Fair activities.The Data Help Desk will have
three sections 1) Data Reference Desk  (where volunteers can answer data
questions) 2) Data Management Workshops (where volunteers will give
data-centric workshops) and 3) Tool and Platform Demos (where volunteers
can provide a tool/service demonstration).

We are looking for volunteers to sign-up for each of the Help Desk sections
for hour long shifts. Sign-up is here:
https://goo.gl/forms/Yao672NXobgITyax2

Join the fun and learn more about this and other data-centric Fall Meeting
events at: fallmeeting.agu.org/2017/agu-data-fair

Looking forward to seeing many of you in New Orleans & thanks for
supporting the help desk!

Best,
Erin

Erin Robinson

Executive Director

ESIP - Earth Science Information Partners

Cell: 314-369-9954 <(314)%20369-9954> | Skype: erinmrobinson

Email: erinrobinson at esipfed.org

Website: esipfed.org