[ESIP-all] Last chance to sign-up to give your 5 minute Ignite talk at AGU in December!

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Wed Nov 15 13:29:53 EST 2017

Hello ESIPers:

The deadline is approaching. We have just a couple more slots available for
YOU to give your story—your research, something that’s inspiring you,
something you’ve learned and want to share, something personal or something
professional, it’s up to you!

SIGN-UP to PRESENT HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSFsuuk_oA3k7HymUbJ2GjAKPxDBv_0m-Dd1JW4KLq6rt-4A/viewform>

Wednesday night at the AGU we will have another great evening of talks, and
yours can be one of them.

It’s a lot easier than you think! And it’s really fun.  If you have any
questions, ask me.

Cheers

bruce

--