[ESIP-all] RDAP18 Call for Lightning Talk & Poster Proposals

Jonathan Petters jpetters at vt.edu
Fri Dec 15 13:22:29 EST 2017

***Expect cross posting***

*RDAP18 Call for Lightning Talk/Poster Proposals*

The Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) Summit, to be held March
21-23, 2018 in Chicago, IL, invites calls for proposals for lightning talks
and posters. We invite proposals from managers, users, and generators of
digital data from all sectors, including industry, academia, government,
and cultural heritage centers.

We welcome your submissions for posters and lightning talks via this form
<https://goo.gl/forms/ehcUiUUuWskkmmTz2> by Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
Submissions will receive notification no later than February 1, 2018.
https://goo.gl/forms/ehcUiUUuWskkmmTz2

***If you submitted a proposal on the previous call for panel submissions,
and indicated an interest in being considered for a talk or poster, there
is no need to submit another proposal.***

Submissions require your contact information, for what presentation type(s)
you would like to be considered, and title and description of your
presentation. Proposed presentations can be about whatever you feel would
be of interest to the RDAP community.

Questions can be directed to the RDAP Program Chairs, Amy Neeser (
aneeser at berkeley.edu) and Jon Petters (jpetters at vt.edu). Further
information about the Summit can be found athttps://www.asist.org/events
/rdap-summit/ .

*Registration for RDAP18 will be opening soon  - check our website!*

Sent on behalf of the RDAP 2018 Planning Committee by
--
Jonathan Petters Ph.D.
Data Management Consultant and Curation Services Coordinator