[ESIP-all] Coding in the Classroom session @ ESIP Winter Meeting

Shelley Olds olds at unavco.org
Sun Jan 7 23:11:21 EST 2018

Hello ESIP’rs!

LuAnn and I would like to invite you to the education session on *Tuesday,
January 9 • 2:00pm - 3:30pm* *ET *during the ESIP Winter Meeting!

The session, “Coding in the Classroom” will have presentations and
discussion about options for different computing curricula, identifying the
best fit for ESIP Education, and planning the workshop session for the 2018
ESIP Summer Meeting. This is a working session and your input in valuable
to the discussion!

Join us online if you can’t come to the session in person - connect a few
minutes early, please.

Tuesday January 9, 2018 2:00pm - 3:30pm ET

Remote Participation Link global.gotomeeting.com/join/220762453

Remote Participation Phone # (646) 749-3122

Remote Participation Access Code 220-762-453

https://2018esipwintermeeting.sched.com/event/D6DE/computing-in-the-classroom-coding-for-kids-working-session

shortened link: http://sched.co/D6DE

The session will be recorded and we'll share the notes at the February
education committee meeting.

Happy New Year!

Shelley  & LuAnn

~~~~^~~~~