[ESIP-all] Call for Abstracts - Second Announcement
Nancy Ritchey - NOAA Federal
nancy.ritchey at noaa.gov
Fri Feb 16 10:24:19 EST 2018
The deadline for submitting an abstract
<http://www.ceda.ac.uk/contact/pv2018/call-for-abstracts/> to the
- Adding Value Preserving Data <http://www.ceda.ac.uk/contact/pv2018/> is,
Feb. 28, 2018. Sessions
1. Data stewardship approaches to ensure long-term data and knowledge
preservation and data standards.
2. Adding value to data and facilitation of data use.
3. Virtual Research Environments for science data exploitation and value
4. Data preservation in practice: past (present) and future
- Call for abstracts 1st Announcement – 1st Nov 2017
- Conference Registration Opens and Mailing - 1st Jan 2018
- *Abstract Submission Deadline – 28th Feb 2018*
- Notification to Authors - 2nd April 2018
- End Early Bird Registration - 14 April 2018
- Full paper and poster deadline – 30th April 2018
- PV 2018 Conference – 15th – 17th May 2018 at the Harwell Space
Cluster (UK )
Please share this announcement widely.
PV2018 Organizing committee
Archive Branch Chief
NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)
Asheville, NC 28801
*Connect with us on Facebook for **climate*
<http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIclimate>* and **ocean and geophysics*
<http://www.facebook.com/NOAANCEIoceangeo>* information, and follow us on
Twitter at **@NOAANCEIclimate * <http://www.twitter.com/NOAANCEIclimate>
*and **@*NOAANCEIocngeo <http://www.twitter.com/NOAANCEIocngeo>.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESIP-all