[ESIP-all] Gentle reminder: RDA VSSIG Ontology Metadata Task Group Survey

Biswanath Dutta bisu at drtc.isibang.ac.in
Sat Mar 3 02:52:49 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,
        Request you kindly to spend 10-15 minutes of your valuable time to
share your views on "Ontology metadata" through this survey (see below for
the details and the survey link).

[Apologies for multiple receptions - this announcement has been sent to
multiple mailing lists of the ontology/semantic Web/linked
data/standardization communities.]

If you are somehow familiar with the use of ontologies, please consider
answering this survey.

In the context of the recent reconfiguration of the RDA Vocabulary Semantic
Services Interest Group [1], we are leading a task group focused on
ontology metadata.

The goal of this task group is to review the current state related to
metadata description of semantic resources in general (ontologies,
vocabularies, thesauri and terminologies); and discuss recommendations and
best practices in terms of metadata standards for ontologies.

To give insights to the group and drive our work, we have set up a survey
on the topic and would really appreciate your participation.

https://goo.gl/tXaaMf

The survey is anonymous and uses GForm. It should take about 10-15 minutes.

Please take a moment to send your feedback.

Thank you for your help

Clement Jonquet, Biswanath Dutta, Anne Toulet and Barbara Magana

[1] https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/vocabulary-services-interest-group.html

<https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/vocabulary-services-interest-group.html>

Sincerely,
Biswanath Dutta