[ESIP-all] New ESIP Cluster proposal - request for comment
edavis at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 21 18:18:38 EDT 2018
Here is a description / mission statement for a new ESIP cluster:
The mission of the Data Model Cluster is to support efforts to advance
existing and developing data models for earth system science data.
Discussion and project topics will likely involve
- Existing abstract data models (e.g., CF and OGC)
- Web APIs, traditional APIs, and related data models (e.g., OPeNDAP and
- File formats, other encodings, and related data models (e.g., netCDF,
Current efforts include:
- Supporting efforts to advance netCDF-CF
- Investigating OGC MetOcean Profile for OGC WCS 2.1
Thoughts, comments, and suggestions are welcome.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ESIP-all