[ESIP-all] New ESIP Cluster proposal - request for comment

Ethan Davis edavis at ucar.edu
Fri May 11 13:05:38 EDT 2018

Hi all,

The new ESIP Data Model cluster has been set up. We have a wiki page [1]
and an email list (please sign up for the list here [2]).

George: Thanks for the pointer to Testbed 14. Yes, we should definitely use
this cluster as a venue for discussion of that effort.

Thanks,

Ethan

[1] http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Data_Model