[ESIP-all] New: Data Management Skillbuilding Hub

Amber Budden aebudden at dataone.unm.edu
Mon Jun 4 12:00:06 EDT 2018

Dear ESIP Community:

DataONE is pleased to share with you a redesigned suite of resources aimed at helping us all improve our data management skills, the Data Management Skillbuilding Hub <https://dataoneorg.github.io/Education/>. Whether you are looking to learn about data sharing, working with metadata, or developing best practices surrounding other parts of the data life cycle, we’ve got you covered.

A key feature of these resources is users’ ability to help make them better. We invite you to check out our content and let us know what you might change or add, or work directly in GitHub to offer amendments yourself. Community resources are only great when we truly work as a community.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
The DataONE Community Education and Outreach Working Group

Visit the Hub at: https://dataoneorg.github.io/Education/ <https://dataoneorg.github.io/Education/>
Learn more about the Hub at: https://dataoneorg.github.io/Education/faq <https://dataoneorg.github.io/Education/faq>