[ESIP-all] Summer meeting - additional (still limited) travel funding for session speakers

Helen Conover conoveh at uah.edu
Mon Jun 18 16:01:32 EDT 2018

Hi ESIP folks,

We still have room in our travel budget to fund a few additional session speakers (up to $1000 + registration).  As you're planning your sessions we can offer one final opportunity for travel funding.  We will consider additional funding requests received by COB this Friday, June 22.  Preference given to people who haven't been funded as previously.

Session organizers should submit travel funding requests to esip-ficom at lists.esipfed.org <mailto:esip-ficom at lists.esipfed.org>.  Please follow the same funding request guidelines.

Regards,
- Helen

—

Helen Conover
helen.conover at uah.edu <mailto:helen.conover at uah.edu>		256-961-7807
Information Technology and Systems Center
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Huntsville, AL 35899