[ESIP-all] IN010: Boundaries, Buildings, and 'Burbs: Foundational Geospatial Data...

Bob Chen bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
Mon Jul 30 10:16:09 EDT 2018

[hope this works this time!]
Friendly reminder: I know there are a lot of competing sessions, but if
you work with foundational geospatial data on human settlements, built
infrastructure, and/or population distribution, please consider
submitting an abstract to this AGU session, "IN010, Boundaries,
Buildings, and ’Burbs: Foundational Geospatial Data to Support
Sustainable Development, GeoHealth, Hazard, and Climate Applications" by
Wednesday! We are particularly interested in innovative use of these
data in different research and application areas, as well as in new
methods and data sources, so feel free to discuss lessons learned, user
needs, limitations and gaps, and new opportunities!

https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/50045
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/50045>

Cheers, Bob

*****
Dr. Robert S. Chen
Director, Center for International Earth Science Information Network
  (CIESIN), The Earth Institute, Columbia University
Manager, NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC)
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
tel. +1 845-365-8952; fax +1 845-365-8922
e-mail:bchen at ciesin.columbia.edu
CIESIN web site:http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
SEDAC web site:http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu