[ESIP-all] Call for 2019 ESIP Community Fellows

Annie Burgess annieburgess at esipfed.org
Tue Aug 21 17:39:30 EDT 2018

Hello all -

I'm happy to announce the call
<http://esipfed.org/get-involved/student-opportunities#current> for the
2019 class of ESIP Community Fellows.

ESIP Community Fellows are graduate students and postdoctoral researchers
interested in bridging the gap between informatics and Earth science. This
fellowship provides a chance to work closely with professionals in an
interdisciplinary, cross-sector group on current Earth Science technology
challenges.

Fellows serve a year-term starting from December 2018 - December 2019 and
receive a $2000 stipend and paid travel to our Winter and Summer Meetings.

For more information, please visit our Student Opportunites page
<http://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/student-opportunities#current>.

Best,

Annie Burgess

Annie Burgess, PhD

ESIP Lab Director |Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)

www http://esipfed.org | phone 585.738.7549

*Sign up for the monthly ESIP Lab update here <http://eepurl.com/dtKL8z>.*

*See the most recent update here
<https://mailchi.mp/esipfed/esip-lab-a-virtual-earth-science-tech-space-2668717>.*