[ESIP-all] Data Help Desk at AGU: Demo Tools, Answer Data Questions, and More!

Megan Carter megancarter at esipfed.org
Tue Oct 30 14:20:25 EDT 2018

Hi ESSI and ESIP,

I'm reaching out to you today to invite you to take part in the *Data Help
Desk at the 2018 AGU Fall Meeting*. The Data Help Desk, which is part of
the *Data FAIR at AGU*
<http://www.copdess.org/data-fairs/2018-agu-fall-meeting-data-fair/>, will
have two sections: 1) Data Reference Desk (where volunteers can answer data
questions) and 2) Tool and Platform Demos (where volunteers can provide a
tool/service/other demonstration).

*We are looking for volunteers to sign-up for shifts at each of the Help
Desk sections.* Sign-up is here: https://goo.gl/forms/weiJpRlTu26p8Lkl2. *Don't
miss this chance to help others with data-related questions and to demo
your tool or platform!*

Learn more about the Data FAIR at AGU at
http://www.copdess.org/data-fairs/2018-agu-fall-meeting-data-fair.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in DC. Thanks for supporting the Data
Help Desk! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,
Megan Carter

--
Megan Carter Orlando