[ESIP-all] Deadline extended for 2018 Ignite at AGU Presenters - 11/25

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Nov 19 16:16:56 EST 2018

Hi ESIP -

There have been a lot of sign-ups and reminders lately and as Megan
mentioned in today's Monday Update
<https://www.esipfed.org/monday-updates/esip-update-register-now-for-esip-winter-meeting-join-us-at-the-data-fair-and-igniteagu-and-more>
things are busy as we wrap up the year.

ESIP has hosted Ignite at AGU <https://www.esipfed.org/igniteagu2018> for the
last seven years and it is is planned again for the 2018 AGU Fall
Meeting - *Wednesday,
December 12, 6:30-8:30pm at Busboys and Poets (450 K location*). As most of
you know, Ignite is a fast-paced, lightning talk event where people present
for 5 mins and the slides auto-advance every 15 seconds. Past presentations
are on the ESIP YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQZ-8G7ptfbvbhii3T30OA/playlists?view_as=subscriber>
.

*It is not too late to be a presenter!*  I have extended the deadline
through Sunday, 11/25 because we do still need a few more speakers. Sign-up
is here: https://goo.gl/forms/MBQ8jSlUyhLccZJQ2 Talks should be about
things you are passionate about and do not need to be only about work.
Since it is AGU's centennial maybe a vision for 100 years from now?
Hopefully, a little downtime later this week might get creative wheels
turning!

Thanks for help spreading the word, being brave enough to tackle this
format & Happy Thanksgiving!

Erin

Erin Robinson
Executive Director
ESIP - Earth Science Information Partners
esipfed.org | 314.369.9954